Download Pack-Power™ Datasheet
Pack-Power™ System for Emergency and First Responders
The Pack-Power™ System, a small form factor UPS is ideal for backpack-based critical missions and emergency response teams! A long-lasting battery enables autonomy by delivering power when and where it is needed. When the system is plugged in, Pack-Power™ simultaneously charges the battery while conditioning external power to ensure your electronic components operate properly and reliably. When first responders dismount, the rugged, reliable battery power ensures they can complete life-critical tasks without interruption.
The Pack-Power™ is a compact, rugged FAA compliant portable power system that delivers complete power autonomy by taking any source and converting it to regulated DC, AC, and USB output. The unit also features an on-board battery to extend run-time.
Now Available for Telemedicine Applications:
The Pack-Power™ ensures that a telemedicine session can be conducted despite the absence or interruption of external power and provides supplemental charging for battery-powered devices. In addition, Pack-Power™ includes a built-in USB data hub so that multiple USB devices, like exam cameras, stethoscopes, and otoscopes can be operated simultaneously through a tablet or laptop. The unit is water-splash as well as dust resistant and can withstand heat, cold, and humidity, making it perfect for telemedicine work in remote and harsh terrains.
Many of our customers have been searching for a truly portable power supply that provides connections for multiple diagnostic devices and can be used up to several days without recharging in telemedicine situations.
An optional car charger is also available for providers of in-home or nursing home telemedicine consults. Traveling nurses can recharge between house calls or SNFs and never be without power for their laptops or connectivity for their devices.
The Pack-Power™ UPS is an excellent add-on for conducting telemedicine encounters in:
- Patients' Homes
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Remote and Harsh Environments
- Rural Clinics
- Emergency Response Situations
- Offshore Platforms
- Rescue Operations
- Outside Dimensions: 1.5" X 5.5" X 7.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Output Power: 100W, 12V Or 28VDC Regulated
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with five connections
- Accepts 10-30 VDC: Vehicle Batteries, Solar Blankets, External Batteries
- Accepts 100-260 VAC with optional power supply: Wall Outlets (Domestic & International), Generators, & Inverters
- Designed to meet UN-DOT 38.3
- IP54 Enclosure (Dust and Splashing Water Protected)