Firefly DE300 Polarizing Handheld USB Digital Dermascope/Dermatoscope/Microscope is designed to reduce the effects of glare and to help eliminate "hot spots" from highly reflective surfaces, providing uniform illumination to bring out more surface detail with minimal glare. This product has high quality built-in polarizer with 12 distinct levels of polarization, and provides up to 50x native optical magnification and up to 150x digital magnification. Equipped with multi-layer glass lenses rather than plastic alternatives, this 2.0 Megapixel resolution dermascope delivers superb focal depth and crystal clear image quality. DE300 is controlled directly with the FireflyPro professional image processing software which is bundled with the dermascope. This state-of-the-art software allows users to capture, store, recall, view, manipulate and measure images and videos in real time. The DE300 polarizing system with 12 settings provides the versatility required for use in the Dermatology: skin or scalp check, diagnosis, cosmetic, follow up, hair loss treatment, etc. It is also ideal for a variety of applications including biomedical, printing/graphic arts, surface analysis of jewelry, coins, metal, etc. Compatibility: Windows 7/Vista/XP. Package Includes: Dermascope/Dermatoscope/Microscope (1x), USB Cable (1x), Software Application CD (1x User’s Manual and software), Velvet Carrying Case (1x). Safety Compliance: FCC, CE and RoHS compliant. Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year.
- Sensor Resolution: 2.0M pixels. Still Image Resolution: 1600x1200 pixels (Format: BMP). Video Resolution: 1600x1200 pixels (Formats: MJPG, YUY2, Frame Rate: 30FPS).
- Magnification: 15x - 50x (Native Optical), 15x - 150x (Digital). Lens Assembly: Dual Lenses, 3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff, Integrated Polarizer with 12 settings.
- Lighting: 8 Ultra-Bright LEDs with fully adjustable brightness. Interface: USB2.0 (USB Cable Length: 180cm). Built-in snapshot button. Rugged industrialized construction.
- Software: Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze, Resolution, Rotate, Flip, Region of Interest (ROI), Real time measurements, Automatic/Manual white balance.
- Polarizer: 12 settings in 30 degree increments. Designed for Digital Epiluminescence Microscopy (DELM). Easily integrates with EMR systems.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items