TrueTeleHealth Complete TeleHealth Solution - Now with PointClickCare EHR Integration
Looking to get started with telehealth or expand to new locations? Looking for a small footprint telemedicine cart equipped with a robust telehealth software platform, videoconferencing, screen, stethoscope, otoscope and general examination camera that can be deployed quickly and easily? Looking for a complete solution that doesn't break the bank?
MobilDrTech, in partnership with TeleHealth Innovations, LLC is pleased to offer the TrueTeleHealth Complete TeleHealth Solution.
The TrueTeleHealth Complete Solution is a comprehensive, easy to use and affordable, integrated (hardware and software) telehealth platform.
Designed by practitioners with years of trial and error experience in providing telehealth encounters in a variety of clinical settings. The TrueTeleHealth Complete TeleHealth Solution has everything you need to start conducting remote patient examinations at your facility immediately.
NEW: TrueTelehealth has now completed integration with PointClickCare's EHR platform, the leading cloud-based EHR software for the senior care market.
Using API's available through the PointClickCare Marketplace Partner Program, TrueTeleHealth has taken another step in making telemedicine easier and shifting focus back to patient care.
This allows for direct communication between the platforms, making the telehealth consultation process more user-friendly and complete. Nurses are now able to connect with a telehealth provider within seconds, allowing more time to be given back to patient care.
TeleHealth Cart Features
- Medical Grade, Steel Construction w/ Powder Coat Finishes
- Lightweight for Ease of Movement
- Compact Cart Design Fits Smaller Work Areas, Exam Rooms and ER Bays
- Large Work Surface with 15” Height Adjustable Platform for Seated or Standing Use – Manual Hydraulic Lift
- Ergonomically Positioned Steering Handle
- Heavy Duty 3” Wheels Glide Effortlessly – 2 Front Locking Casters
- Adjustable Tablet Mount (tilt/swivel) with Keyed Tablet Locking Feature – Accommodates Tablets Up To 13 inches
- Wire Mesh Storage Basket for Supplies and Accessories & Front Hanger for Sani Wipes Container (Wipes Not Included)
- All Surfaces Easy to Clean with Medical Cleaning Products
TrueTeleHealth Software Platform Features
- User Friendly and HIPAA Compliant
- Diagnostic Devices Integrated into Software
- Web Based - Functions on all Devices
- Customizeable White Labeling for Facility Branding
- Private Virtual Exam Room
- Unlimited users / Unlimited Consultations
- Simple Consultation Form
- Group Conferencing Capability
- Secure Text Chat
- Provider Documentation Feature
- Provider Scheduling System
- Access to Facility Utilization data
- Admin and Tech Support
- Now Integrated with PointClick Care EHR
Touchscreen Tablet & Integrated Diagnostic Devices Included
TrueTeleHealth Tablet Features
- Durable build with an advanced operating system
- Wi-Fi 802.11 and Bluetooth connectivity
- High resolution cameras (front-facing and rear-facing)
- Compatible with the TrueTeleHealth platform and included telehealth devices
- Long-lasting battery life
- Easy to clean
USB Plug-and-Play Devices Compatible With Most Leading TeleHealth Video Conference Platforms for Customers with Their Own TeleHealth Software
Mobile Cart Specifications:
- Base Footprint: 19” Deep X 19” Wide
- Work Surface: 12.5” Deep X 18” Wide
- Work Surface Height Range: 32.8” H – 47.8” H
- Wire Basket: 5”H X 14”W X 12”D
- Weight: 33lbs (15kg)
- Cart Warranty: 5-Year Mechanical
- Devices Warranty: One Year Replacement Warranty for Manufacturer Defects
- Tablet Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty – Tablet 24 months – Tablet Battery 12 months
- Cart, Tablet and Devices ship separately. Three piece assembly required on cart. Devices are USB plug and play. Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery of all components.
Mobile Cart & Devices & TeleHealth Software Platform
Normal Pricing $12,995
- PCP-USB Telemedicine Stethoscope
- Firefly DE500A USB Otoscope
- Firefly Disposable Otoscope Specula - 192 ct
- Firefly DE605 USB General Examination Camera
- 12 in Touchscreen Tablet
TeleHealth Software Platform - Included in Solution - Provider Licenses $500/mo/1st provider/$100/mo/additional providers
Technical Support - 1 Year (Optional)
Cart & Devices Warranty - 3 Years (Optional)
White Glove Service (Optional)