Firefly DE500 is one of the industry’s most advanced high precision handheld digital otoscope with image and video capture capabilities. It provides high accuracy in observing the external ear, ear canal, and eardrum. It allows you to view images in high resolution, take standard photos, and record videos. It is easy to take snapshot by hardware button or by software control, and the images can be saved for EMR (Electronic Medical Records), future reference/comparison, or can be sent to others for consultation, etc. Besides its professional uses, it is also a versatile tool for self examination and remote health care. It can be used for general illumination of the throat and/or nasal cavities or assessing flexibility of the tympanic membrane. DE500 delivers these breakthrough capabilities - and much more - at a highly economical cost.
Compatibility: Windows 7/Vista/XP and later.
Package Includes: Microscope (1x), USB Cable (1x), Software Application CD (1x User’s Manual and software), Specula S/M/L (4x for each size), Velvet Carrying Case (1x).
- Sensor Resolution: 1.3M pixels. Still Image Resolution: 1280x1024 pixels (Format: BMP). Video Resolution: 1280x1024 pixels (Formats: YUY2, AVI, Frame Rate: 30FPS).
- Magnification: 15x - 50x (Native Optical), 15x - 150x (Digital). Lens Assembly: Dual Lenses, 3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff.
- Lighting: 4 Ultra-Bright LEDs with fully adjustable brightness. Interface: USB2.0 (USB Cable Length: 180cm). Built-in snapshot button.
- Software: Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze, Resolution, Rotate, Flip, Region of Interest (ROI), Real time measurements, Automatic/Manual white balance.
- Safety Compliance: FCC, CE and RoHS compliant. Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year.
- FDA Approved