Telemedicine Cart Peripherals Kit - FFO
Although telemedicine carts can be loaded up with almost any diagnostic device, there are three basic peripherals needed to handle most patient encounters on carts used in primary care settings. These are:
- DIGITAL STETHOSCOPE & SOFTWARE & HEADSET
- USB VIDEO OTOSCOPE
- USB GENERAL EXAMINATION CAMERA
The devices in this kit are all connected to the cart PC via USB cable. Wireless versions of these devices are available but wireless connectivity can be problematic in many settings and can be more difficult to use. We always recommend corded devices wherever possible due to greater reliability, better ease of use and generally more economical pricing.
Specific products we recommend for integration on telemedicine carts are:
- ri-sonic PCP-USB Telemedicine Stethoscope ($489)
- PCP-SSP Telemedicine Stethoscope Software ($96)
- Echo Cancelling Headset for Local Stethoscope Monitoring ($35) 3.5 mm Mic Port - On Ear
- Firefly Global DE500 USB Otoscope ($349)
- Firefly Global Disposable Specula – 192 ct – ($39)
- Firefly DE605 USB Examination Camera ($599)
Prices for the above listed products total $1607. The package sells for $1446, a 10% discount off the cost of the products purchased individually.
Please Call for Quantity Pricing (412) 643-1203