The eMurmur® software system is a digital auscultation platform for the healthcare provider. eMurmur® is used to stream, record, display, replay, and store the acoustic auscultation signal, acquired from a growing list of compatible digital stethoscopes.
The eMurmur platform is hardware neutral and runs on iOS, Android and common browsers, making it the first open and widely accessible auscultation technology.
eMurmur's digital records enable providers to evaluate patients' conditions over time, as well as consult with colleagues either in or outside of the examination setting. Using advanced engineering, eMurmur makes it possible for healthcare providers to screen, monitor, diagnose and consult on heart, lung and bowel irregularities with greater certainty.
With eMurmur®, providers can perform heart, lung or bowel auscultation remotely. Stethoscope sounds are transmitted in real time at lossless quality. A variety of custom designed filter options enable a high quality hearing experience.
eMurmur® is designed to work alongside existing telehealth platforms, either via the eMurmur® browser-based web portal, or via API-integration into existing solutions. Adding eMurmur® to an existing telehealth solution allows providers to virtually assess cardiac and pulmonary health.
Designed To Work With The Most Widely Used Telemedicine Stethoscopes
Record and Share Auscultation Files Asynchronously or Livestream for Real-Time Telemedicine
- Free Downloadable APP - iOS or Android
- Laptop/Desktop Compatible Via Multiple Browsers
- Designed for Auscultation of Heart, Lungs, Bowel and Other Body Sites
- Volume Control While Live Streaming or Playback
- Local Listening While Recording or Live Streaming
- Variable Speed Playback Feature
- 4 Playback Filter Settings (Raw, Wideband, Bell, Diaphragm)
- Auscultation Visualization
- Asynchronous Record and Share Mode
- Livestreaming Mode
- Compatible with Multiple Digital Stethoscopes
- AI-Based Murmur Detection, Analysis and Reporting (Coming Soon)
Intuitive and Easy to Use
Remote Physician Portal
- Log into Portal
- Click on Livestreaming Button
- Give Digital ID Session # to Patient Site
Patient Site Mobile Device App
- Log into App on Mobile Device or Browser
- Connect Stethoscope (may require adapter)
- Input Session Code from Physician
- Streaming Starts Automatically
- Record While Streaming (Optional)
- Download Recorded Auscultation for EHR (Optional)
If you would like to purchase full equipment sets including stethoscopes, headsets or earbuds and connection adapters, please call for a quote (281-340-2013) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The descriptions below show typical configurations and pricing.
Free 30 Day Trial - Telehealth Plan - All Features
- Basic Plan - iOS & Android - App Based Local Recording, Visualization & Playback - Offline Mode Only- HIPAA & GDPR Compliant - Free Download from App Stores
- PRO Plan - All Basic Features+ Browser & Cloud Integration - Secure Storage of Auscultations & Patient Data - 24/7 Web Based Access to Stored Data - Asynchronous Sharing for Remote Conultation - Patient Encounter Capture & Reporting - Auscultation Location & Posture Capture - Provider Findings Capture - Web Based Audio Playback, Visualization & Filtering - End-to End Encryption - $50/mo (billed annually)
- Telehealth Plan - All Pro Features+ - Livestreaming (Tele-auscultation: Provider to Provider, Patient at Home to Provider) - Remote Recording & Annotation of Auscultations - Tele-auscultation Encounter Capture & Reporting - eConsult for Livestreaming Ad Hoc Consultations - $95/mo (billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan - All TeleHealth Features+ - Admin Portal for User Management & Administration - Shared Patient Directory Across Providers - Tiered License Sizes for Small, Medium & Large Organizations - Built for Organizations with Multiple Providers (Contact for Pricing)