Introducing the Howard ArrivScan micro Temperature Sensing Kiosk
This Contactless Passive Detection Temperature-Sensing kiosk with facial recognition helps maintain a healthy environment for employees, customers, students, visitors, and the general public. This innovative gate-keeping solution can sense the temperature of anyone who passes through its sensors, allowing you to detect those with elevated temperatures. Designed for HR applications and ideal for businesses, schools and universities, restaurants, retailers, hospitals, clinics, and anywhere else you want to be proactive about avoiding the spread of infection.
•Powder-coated steel construction
• 4” premium dual-wheel casterswith two breaking casters
• Casters can be removed andreplaced with bumpers for astationary kiosk
• Includes a cord wrap and cable management box
• Contactless infrared temperature detection within ±0.2˚C accuracy and50˚F to 107.6˚F temperature range
• Rapid face recognition in less thanone second using a 2MP binocularwide dynamic camera to performaccurate face recognition andcomparison even when wearing amask
• Large capacity storage holds up to30,000 facial IDs for improved facilitysecurity
• Basic software package included in cost of Kiosk - one time purchase - no recurring charges
•Width: 20 in •Display: 8 in
•Depth: 20 in •Weight: 41 lbs.
• Height: 58.5 in •Offered in White Color Only - Antimicrobial Finish